What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightcap.

IMG_2100.jpeg

I think cask is dying. I had two terrible pints in different pubs which should have a decent throughput and good cellarmanahip yesterday. Friday night for central London was pretty dead and I get the two go hand-in-hand.

I think places need to embrace cask breathers or other devices if they're not shifting enough for them not to turn to vinegar.

Best cask other than the Hophead I had was in the Spoons after the train home.

Last edited:

You've done it now, i was resisting the temptation to drive to the next town to stock up but i liked the Edinger so much (when i tried it a couple of weeks ago) i am going to have to get some more.

1688818966829.png

We’re in Northern Cyprus where the choice isn’t great - at least where we are. Most of the time it’s draft Efes but I can get a small selection of bottled beers in the local shop. I’ve had a few Efes around the pool to quench the 34 degree heat and now this Weiss before we get ready to go out for the evening.

7F966EA3-268D-485C-92B4-49533243C17A.jpeg

We’re in Northern Cyprus where the choice isn’t great - at least where we are. Most of the time it’s draft Efes but I can get a small selection of bottled beers in the local shop. I’ve had a few Efes around the pool to quench the 34 degree heat and now this Weiss before we get ready to go out for the evening.

View attachment 87681
Sounds positively awful. It's a full on thunder storm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back