What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying this now, 7.4%, quite a nice local cider this one!

Ignore my idiot mates rude gesture lol!

Attachments

• 20230707_170003.jpg
    20230707_170003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
Happy Friday one and all!

It’s guest beer night and first up is a West Coast Amber Lager from @dave_77. I’ve been admiring this beer since the photos first appeared in this thread, and I’m very excited to get to try it.
It looks amazing in the glass, copper coloured and crystal clear, moderate to high carbonation with a steady stream of bubbles constantly refreshing a fluffy head the whole way down the pint.
Soft subtle toasted malt aromas, flavours of toasted malts and caramel. Amarillo and Loral give complimentry soft citrus hop notes to the malt flavours. It’s a well balanced beer, moderate bitterness allows the malts to shine.
Cheers mate, I think this is probably the best beer you’d sent me, but I’ll admit that I am a sucker for amber lagers and ales!

IMG_2096.jpeg

Last edited:
Guest beer No.2, a Patersbier from @Caramel Ox.
It’s also brilliantly clear, well carbonated and delivers a generous long lived head. Bready malts and subtle herbal hop flavours are perfectly balanced with peppery yeast phenols. It’s crisp, dry, refreshing and dangerously drinkable.
It’s a great beer, thank you for sharing it 🍻.
IMG_2097.jpeg

PS. I remembered to include the awesome label in the photo this time😃

Guest beer No.3, a bitter from @pilgrimhudd.
It’s a malty amber beer, so right up my straße 😁. Very well made, looks great in the glass and it’s equally delicious. And, at 5% ABV it’s got the mouthfeel and body that a lot of the low 4% and under bitters lack.
Top brew mate, thank you for sending it 👏

IMG_2099.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back