What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stout for us. Gone off this one. It's too artificial tasting.

20230113_193141.jpg

I think I deserve a treat (because I’m worth it 😉) so I’m having one of my favourite beers in one of my new glasses - from my youngest daughter.

This is Schrodingers Cat from No Frills Joe. Absolutely beautiful, packed with tropical fruit and really smooth, no hint of the strength other than a swimmy head.

C19B97ED-3903-4DAE-B99E-457EF9E9B92E.jpeg

I think I deserve a treat (because I’m worth it 😉) so I’m having one of my favourite beers in one of my new glasses - from my youngest daughter.

This is Schrodingers Cat from No Frills Joe. Absolutely beautiful, packed with tropical fruit and really smooth, no hint of the strength other than a swimmy head.

View attachment 80635
Looks good 👍

I was lucky to try @Hazelwood Brewery bourbon barrel aged imp stout, so when he said he would send me his normal imp stout I wad interested to see how they would compare.

I was a massive fan of the barrel aged stout and this is equally as good. Poured with a whisper of a head. Its super smooth, low carb which I prefer. No to low alcohol detected. Chocolate and coffee both on aroma and flavour. Enjoying this as it warms in my hand whilst eating my favourite chocolate, Lindt Lindor.

Thanks for sharing. Would be interested in seeing the recipe and knowing how old this one is.

Attachments

• 20230113_212656.jpg
    20230113_212656.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back