What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24BE6C1D-CC3A-4DB3-994F-EA2C76EEA2CB.jpeg

Raspberry wheat beer

Yes sure

Brewfather

I didn’t have cluster so I just used cascade but it should have cluster too. I also had higher than expected mash efficiency so I had to top up with some water to keep the abv down to 4.5%, so you might want to just use the % grain split rather than the absolute weights.
Thanks I use a 10l braumeister so I can probably just half it. Is the cluster a late addition or 60 min?

Also nice to see another Braumeister user! Grainfather and Brewzilla seem to be a lot more popular.
Funny I have owned all three, braumeister is hands down the best. Now that @foxy got me into conditioning the malt I can easily get brews in the 1.060-70 range. I think I have 220 brews on it and I have literally done nothing to it besides keep it clean.

Enjoying the delights of Oz again, visiting my daughter and grandkids. A new brewery has opened in Brookvale since my last visit April 22. Freshwater brewery. Enjoyed a fish finger sanga with fries and a couple of pints of their Hazy pale.
IMG_20230111_185721249.jpg

Very nice. Can't say the same for the local creepy crawlies 😲
IMG_20230109_164335042~2.jpg

Enjoying the delights of Oz again, visiting my daughter and grandkids. A new brewery has opened in Brookvale since my last visit April 22. Freshwater brewery. Enjoyed a fish finger sanga with fries and a couple of pints of their Hazy pale.
View attachment 80601
Very nice. Can't say the same for the local creepy crawlies 😲
View attachment 80602
That's one evil-looking arachnid.
Just a suggestion - don't poke it with your bare finger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back