Secret Santa 2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottle CH4 has arrived safely.

The Chrimbo beer line up is starting to look pretty good!

Bottle x10 received today! Nicely packaged, but all I have to go on is "ale" for style :lol:

I'll post mine out asap! Not even had any brewing time...dawww.

Just received Z2 , posty arrived with a fairly large box so didn't even think it would be the beer. Wow I'll need to post a PIC of this really professional looking labels and he sent 2 yes 2 bottles. He sent 500ml for bottle swap plus a 330ml extra Xmas pressy to drink early and its a different beer :) .

nobyipa said:
USA 1 Zombie Runner arrived safe and sound this morning

:cheers:

Sounds like a reference to the Zombie running app for mobile phones. Or maybe not. My mate uses it. Maybe Mr/Mrs USA 1 will explain the title after the feedback.

I got my (very well packaged) bottles today, yes bottles! I got the secret Santa one and a brucey bonus one, I must have been good this year! :lol:

secretsanta2.jpg

Cat insisted in getting on one of the photos! :lol:

secretsanta1.jpg

Afternoon Chaps, Bottle Z1 "Ela Enihsnus, or Sunshine Ale :wha: ' has landed safe and well.
Really looking forward to this but will wait til the prescribed day :whistle:

Cheers Santa :hat:

Hi, just sent mine today. Checked it in at the PO counter....weighed in at 1.001kg... with a smile, a wink, and a shift about on the scales it weighed in at 1.000kg.... £3. Job done.

Can't wait to taste mine.

Cheers THBF hats off to the organisers great idea, well run.

Hercule's Hammer

and

BG8 Strong Saison

...arrived safely on the same day today, looking fantastic, each with envelopes enclosed. It's great to receive the fruits of someone else's labour.

Childishly excited. :thumb: :thumb:

20131204_210455.jpg

Got Mine out of the Door today - had to resort to a courier due to being office bound for the week - looking forward to receiving my own gift from santa soon - I have been a very good boy this year :D

One more arrived today - this time a Wheat Beer from Newcastle :thumb:
It doesn't have a number (although it does have a lovely label) so here is a picture instead.
Edit: Thanks morethanworts - now IDd as LW4

weissbeer2_zps8a4677ac.jpg

Now comes the waiting...
:cheers:

I will check the number later and post back on here, to save the sender breaking cover!

[Added] I've checked now: that wheat beer is bottle LW4

I have had 2 beers arrive, really looking forward to sampling on Xmas day.
Santas winter warmer CH3 arrived last weekend
Santurn-ale-ia arrived yesterday

wow weee! didn't realise how much 4 bottles cost to send! got 3 of mine already. I'm offshore until the 23rd so will upload a pic when i get back

JonnyD said:
wow weee! didn't realise how much 4 bottles cost to send! got 3 of mine already. I'm offshore until the 23rd so will upload a pic when i get back

For anyone who hasn't posted the bottle(s) yet, £2.60 2nd class with Royal Mail, if your bottle and protective wrapping fits within an 8cm diameter posting tube and stays under 1Kg. I don't think 500ml glass will fit. 300/330ml glass in bubblewrap and 8cm tube should be 600-700g or so, for example.

Back