Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wez said:
Phew, i hate mice!

I was confronted by a dirty great rat in the middle of Sunday daytime - just outside my front door. The little ******* had the nerve to stand there and look me up and down before casually sauntering off across the road... Yuk :eek:

BrewStew said:
i'd have reached for my rifle and shot the fecker :evil:
I don't think that would be advisable for SW seeing as he lives in South London, the first sight of a gun, he would have armed response on him..... And then they would check his freezer and no doubt search his freezer and then seize his hop mountain, as "evidence". And by the time he gets them back they would be, light struck and oxidised....... I just don't think he would want to take the risk :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to get a bottle of Spitfire in a min.

Got to work today and one of my mates who's Mrs works in the trade had sent me in a Spitfire bag:

A Spitfire Rugby Shirt
A Jennings Cumberland Tee Shirt
A Spitfire pen
A Spitfire deck of cards
A Spitfire bottle opener that makes a spitfire noise when you use it
2x Bottles of Spitfire

Result :party:

i'm all out of commercial ale, so am about to attack the Fledgling Pride, that Wez gave me :thumb:

it's clear, great carbonation (no priming sugar taste) and goes down like milk :D

nice one Wez :thumb:

Super news, I'll post them out now I know they are ok :lol:

I'm on.....

LEMSIP :evil:

sorry to hear mate. perhaps the FP will cure it.. it's cured my soberness that's for sure :thumb:

i'm drunk as a skunk right now :lol:

Just finished a Marston's Old Empire. :D Now on a Meantime London Pale Ale. Next Up Meantime Lomdon Stout. :drink:

Smod said:
Just finished a Marston's Old Empire. :D Now on a Meantime London Pale Ale. Next Up Meantime Lomdon Stout. :drink:

Old Empire, on a school night....what a guy :clap:

I am now sampling the first bottle of my Irish Stout (QA purposes only of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back