Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some marstons pedigree on special in the super market - even though it`s a pretty common beer i haven`t tried it before - it`s a nice light golden ale not very bitter and also it tastes a bit like marzipan / almond ! Or i got some duff stuff :lol:
Not sure if i like it or not :? will sink all eight cans tonight and then make my decision :whistle:

Not sure if i like it or not will sink all eight cans tonight and then make my decision
:rofl: that's the spirit :drink: :drunk:

Do you know peders is notorious for giving you the farts :shock: :lol: ...you can come and clear my drive of snow tomorrow :rofl: :rofl:

Vossy1 said:
Do you know peders is notorious for giving you the farts :shock: :lol: ...you can come and clear my drive of snow tomorrow :rofl: :rofl:

thats Ok SHE loves it when i fart :lol:

if i can get of my drive i`ll come clear yours :lol:

4 tins in and the marzipan taste is fading a bit :whistle: I`m just trying not to drink all my home brew to early!! SHE keeps saying why are you buying beer when you`ve got over 100pints bottled up in the spare room :lol: ..... and about 60 bottles of wine :cool:

Pedigree can be a great session beer if kept properly, loads of it around here.

Eggy farts the next day though :thumb:

i belive the hop farm where me mum lives supplies them with hops (marston's)

i'll find out this weekend for sure and the hop's he grows
i know half the farm is the shrub type cos my folk's are heating the house on the cut down frame's and they have not been replaced

On a Punk IPA tonight :D One of the last two survivors of my Brewdog case that I won :party: Now only a zeitgeist is left!

Having a few of my own best bitter - bottled 3 and a half weeks ago and very nice!!! Hope the weather gets a bit better for backgarden brewing soon .......

or i`m taking over the kitchen!! :lol:

Tonight I've had a bottle of Young's Kew ale, Wow what a reshing mouthfull that was, lot's of floral flavour. Going to buy me another one of them :thumb:

I had a bottle of Morrisons own Label Chocolate Vanilla Stout with my tea this evening,

Was a bloody lovely drop! Well reccomended, Chocolate and Vanilla were there in droves.

Brewed by Titantic brewery,

It must be well known to a few cos it was the Last bottle on the shelf, & I could of done another.

Am now sinking an homebrewed IPA, and have had a dangerous brian's earlier!

Shane

tonight i are be mostly drinking Milestone Lionpride
my third kit done was well chuffed when it matured cos it was a little ropey a couple o weeks ago

just washing down some lamb samosas with a bottle of bishops finger! works well

the last of my first edme stout kit
but dont worry you guys i have plenty of home brew ready for action

CIMG3394300x225.jpg

Swimbo went to Booth's on her travels and bought me 8 bottles of beer home..of which I've only had 2 before. They have an offer on Brakspear Tripple, £1.50 a bottle, and 4 of the bottles were £1 each :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back