Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The missus is going to the bingo tonight!
So.......i`m off to the shop for a few beers that i`d like to try to brew in the future - just for research of cause :lol:

also steak and chips for tea!! :cheers:

full report later :drink:

oh eye ;) wonder where you got that idea :wha:

I'm savoring a nice pint of poltergeist porter. Nice for a wet winters evening.

Steaks just about to be shown the pan!!
I`m having a pale ale tasting - first up is tim taylor`s landlord - heard alot about it and very nice it is too!!!
Also be trying Hooky Gold, Batemans triple XB and one none pale - theakston old peculier (will be brewing this for my dad`s birthday in april)
After the tastings i`ll be getting stuck into some of my Pacific Gold :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drunk: :whistle:

Edit: pic deleted, please re-post using photobucket ;)

Just downed a pint of 'Pauls Bitter' ~ the first brew in the new house and I'm just about to get meself a bottle of Deuchars IPA to sup whilst MOTD is on :cheers:

"Dangerous Brians Landlady's Bitter"

Nutty, with strong malt and big Hop overtones, and good for winter at 6.09%ABV

edit: pic deleted, please re-post using photobucket ;)

Burp, ooohhh, that was just lovely.
Cascade hops from my APA on the rebound.
I brewed it for a Christmas case swap, but I'm enjoying it so much, I've dropped out of the case shop, and drinking it all myself!

rickthebrew said:
Wez said:
Guinness, Leffe, Rioja and Champagne tonight :cool:

sounds like a party to me :clap:

i`m suppin a few Winter Golds :party:

I'll be walking it all off tomorrow morning :thumb: :sick: :lol:

as im new to this ive been drinking cloudy scrumpy £4 for 2 litres 7.5 % and at the end i get the glass demi for my first homebrew. in 5 days of drinking ive got 9 demi :cheers:

greene king hop - 5% and £1.38 in t*$£o for 500ml

nice light golden ale with tettnang hops - very nice flavour and aroma would love to brew a summer ale with these hops.

:drink: :thumb:

better than there so called IPA :lol:

Just about to get a back to work blues Guinness :evil:

edme stout for me
keged it this time next time i'll only make it to 20 litres then bottle it
(i mean bottle not chicken out)
ktg

A bit late but New Years eve it was southern comfort, coke and champagne, yes all in the same glass...... new years day it was plenty of small sips of water!! and ibuprofren. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back