Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP Symonds of Reading Ale. Got this down to a fine art now. :cool:

Might try a pint of Porter before lights out in a short while :thumb:

Well i've been on tour with Mrs Bones
A days holiday tomorrow... pike fishing on the medway..
So i'velet my hair down..
Harveys Best Bitter
Harveys Bon Fire ...5.8 :whistle:
Sheps Master Brew
Sheps Spitfire
Just returned home... Bones Best Bitter
Charles Wells Bonbardier
I continue... :party:
Hmmmm :thumb: Roast Lamb

sounds great bones!!

cheese on toast and a coopers bitter for me :)

bottling my first AG brew tommorrow though :D

rickthebrew said:
sounds great bones!!

cheese on toast and a coopers bitter for me :)

bottling my first AG brew tommorrow though :D

Good luck tomorrow :thumb:
Be thinking of ya while i'm bagging up :thumb:

As time has been short lately and the weather bad recently I am on a Coopers Irish Stout which is absolutly tremendous. I used cheap 13p per 2ltr Morrisons still water and a dark beer enhancer formulated at my homebrew shop.

This stout has quickly turned out to be a great heavy and dry beverage with some great flavours. Similar to Guiness Export without the high alcohol.

Would Recommend !

currently drinking botllenumber two of 'crackoffs sparkling cab sav' it is a f@ck up that has left me with a lovely tasting red with a semi sparkle to it, i've had two bottles today, four more to go before they throw the cork out or explode!!

Recipe and method available on request, although i wouldnt bother myself!! lol

ps the next youngs kit i do i'm using my own stabiliser and finings!!! :drink:

my 6.5% buzzbee its ace but running short :thumb: , off down pub in a mo to drink watered down dribble :cry:

Just finished my work so i'm gonna have a pint of Bone Best Bitter....
Then going down my local for a few pints of Harveys..
Roast Lamb today :cheers:

first taste of my first AG brew - Pacific Gold.

Bottled two weeks ago - will be leaving for xmas - just couldn`t resist a taster after my second brewday today!
Not completley cleared - but is clearing in the bottle, you can see it clear at the neck of the bottle so a few more weeks should help,

but who cares it tastes great - even after two weeks i find it hard to describe how good it is - full of flavour, hoppy and bitter :grin:

its a full on beer, 5% and 52IBU - just how i like it!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

18.jpg

Just had first pint of my caxton real ale kit, wasn't going to do anymore kits but thought it,d be a good way to pass the boiling time during my old timer clone boil. You sure notice the difference from the ag stuff don't you, still didn't stop me picking up coopers stout at the local garden centre today though, it'll kill a bit of time and do the job :D

Brakspear Tripple :drink: , a lovely pint and one I wish to clone at some point.
£1.54 at ASDA as opposed to £2+ everywhere else, so I bought 8 :drink: :drunk:

only bottled this 5days ago - just a quick taster to see how its turned out - the rest is for xmas!!

so it`s my second AG brew - Winter Gold, pale, crystal and black malts with two additions of east kent goldings - 5%abv
very smooth and good body - slight sweet liquorice and toffee flavour - not overly bitter but very drinkable - i will probably have to `test` another in a week or so to see how it is coming into condition ;)

really pleased , i don`t think i`d ever consider a kit again :thumb:

Edit: Attachment removed, please re-post using photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back