Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working on the house today, so a few pints of cider to quench the thirst then Brewdog Chaos Theory :thumb: :cheers: :thumb:

local ales for me last night : including o`hanlons yellow hammer, exeter brewerys avocet ale and taunton castle!

Well Sunday Lunch :cheers:
Warming up with my Challenger :cheers:
Then going down the Local fo live music and Harveys Best Biiter :drink: :drink: :drink:

Tonight it's been Orcslayer. With a few rums as a nightcap :roll:

Like ni9e I've been full of cold and I've actually given my liver a couple of days off.

Got a drop of Peach wine left over from a bottling session and a Wurzel opened, so might have to try one now. :cheers:

Trouble is, daughter is going away on a school trip to France & Belgium (WW1 history trip) and Dad's Taxi is booked for 04:15 :shock:

And she ain't even old enough to bring home any baccy! :(

brewdog punk IPA - 99p on special - wow very nice full on hoppy/bitter shame it`s so exspensive - must try a clone of this!!!!

then i`ll be onto a couple of dorset ales, badger - golden champion - says its brewed with elderflower as well!!

:cheers: happy drinking! :drink:

Last night I had my Brewdog Tokyo.........wow.
2 hours to drink a small bottle, it's so rich it's like drinking port...stunning!
I'm not going to even try and describe the taste...I couldn't do it justice

If you care to indulge yourself this is THE bottle.

I'm going to get more but Brewdog are out of stock :( ...a local shop has a supply but at £10 a bottle it hurts to buy it :lol:

wow that looks amazing!

the brewdog range is pretty full on - can`t wait to try some more!!

Vossy1 said:
Last night I had my Brewdog Tokyo.........wow.
2 hours to drink a small bottle, it's so rich it's like drinking port...stunning!
I'm not going to even try and describe the taste...I couldn't do it justice

If you care to indulge yourself this is THE bottle.

I'm going to get more but Brewdog are out of stock :( ...a local shop has a supply but at £10 a bottle it hurts to buy it :lol:

Dam Vossy!! You must be a light weight did my bottle in hour and half!!! :rofl:
I couldn't even start to describe the taste :wha:
Brewdog have been out of stock for over a month!!! Don't think it will be coming back either :cry:
Glad to say I have 4 more bottles in the fridge :party:

Nothing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm Working :twisted: :twisted:

After doing some research about drinking and antibiotics - - - i'm having a few Witches Worts (windsor edition) 7 days in the keg and bloody lovely :cheers:

Wez said:
After doing some research about drinking and antibiotics - - - i'm having a few Witches Worts (windsor edition) 7 days in the keg and bloody lovely :cheers:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: How about a Feck Test Then :lol:

Here we go:

witchesfeck225x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back