What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First pour of CML Citra Smash.

It's very nice - malty with hints of the Citra.

At 7% it isn't sessionable though!
Note to self. When the kids get you up at 0600 and you have a day of swimming, rugby and football ahead, 6 pints of 7% is too much. Dial it back to 5.5 pints next time.

Paracetamol, wtf are you when I need you!?

Checking out my winter veg sowings while having a ordinary bitter. Could almost put money on which veg will show up first, Asian Radish followed by Cos Lettuce.
IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_6093.JPG

Sierra Navada clone from @phildo79.
Very well made beer, lovely balance between bready malt and citrus hops. It’s a great opener to the evening. Cheers mate!
View attachment 83818
Ohhh had that on draft last week and it’s lovely only ever had in in bottles but blackbird has it as a guest tap at the min. @phildo79 care to share the recipie

Ohhh had that on draft last week and it’s lovely only ever had in in bottles but blackbird has it as a guest tap at the min. @phildo79 care to share the recipie
The recipe is available on the brewery website. Followed it as close as I could. Couldn't find the water profile though so went with one off brewers friend. I should point out, however, that I did NOT nail the recipe. Colour, aroma and taste are all different. It's an ok beer but if you do a side by side (which I did), you will be under no illusion which is the proper beer.

The recipe is available on the brewery website. Followed it as close as I could. Couldn't find the water profile though so went with one off brewers friend. I should point out, however, that I did NOT nail the recipe. Colour, aroma and taste are all different. It's an ok beer but if you do a side by side (which I did), you will be under no illusion which is the proper beer.
Aye the colour is a bit lighter
Will have a look cheers.

IMG_20230401_192514753_HDR.jpg
Total agree, I am only after trying you're version. Looks well but it's missing the flavour. I am just drinking the original 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back