What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Paris and the local marche only seems to have Leffe in cans or another Belgian blonde at a strength usually only drunk on park benches in the UK. So of course I'm going for that. Vive la France!!

20230331_202949.jpg

It's not actually bad...

Tonight I am closing the door on the garage, the ceiling and the mess ... and finally opening a beer from the generous and talented @Tess Tickle's Brewery, which is very welcome on a Friday after a difficult week☺️.

It's a Lime gose, which is a bit of alright 😋, a pale lemon hazy beer, with bready, spice and lime citrus on the nose - it makes me think of a lime saison. The taste is tart but gently, not a puckering sour by any means. Now I do like a sour beer and this is just lovely, the salt is subtle and it's got a bit of balancing bit of sweetness as well. Loving the label and name too!
IMG_2850.png

I am in Paris and the local marche only seems to have Leffe in cans or another Belgian blonde at a strength usually only drunk on park benches in the UK. So of course I'm going for that. Vive la France!!

View attachment 83763

It's not actually bad...

Goudale isn't too bad to be fair: they do a passable IPA as well.
Sadly the little stores tend to only stock stronger Belgian canned beers in France.

Another forum beer from @samale .one of my favourite styles Altbier.
Good looking beer👍crystal clear , good head and lovely mahogany colour.
Toasty aroma with a little herbal. Nice clean malty/toasty flavours..easy drinking. It's crisp and clean but with some body and a little sweetness, got some bitterness to balance it out.
Very nice beer.cheers🍺🤞👍
IMG_20230331_200318.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back