What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is a glass of rosé always nicer after you've decided you're not drinking today but then change your mind? :beer1: :coat:

20230327_184218.jpg

Luck dip from the garage. I haven't a clue what it is
View attachment 83580
Pity it's a bit under carbonated
Oh dear, I hate it when my carbonatation goes out of bounds. I think I may have mentioned this before that carbonated drinks are only drunk by humans. I am still at the bottom of the evolutionary scale as I can't stand them. Plus I hold on to the vertical slats on the bed. Another throwback from our days in the trees, wish I had a dollar for all the women who have asked me if I am afraid of falling out of bed!;)

Oh dear, I hate it when my carbonatation goes out of bounds. I think I may have mentioned this before that carbonated drinks are only drunk by humans. I am still at the bottom of the evolutionary scale as I can't stand them. Plus I hold on to the vertical slats on the bed. Another throwback from our days in the trees, wish I had a dollar for all the women who have asked me if I am afraid of falling out of bed!;)
I only hold onto the bed if the room is spinning. Does that count? 🤔

Very nice Vienna lager from @Alastair70. Had this during the Ireland game, really well made beer.
Clarity, colour, carbonation and head retention is spot on. Nice bright looking beer, sweet malt and bready aroma. Nice clean flavour. Couldn't fault it 👏
View attachment 83579
Cheers mate, glad up enjoyed it🍻.
It brought home the hops from Lager Than Life, a 50g pack of Saaz Lupomax, and a decent chunk of those are in the Helles brew that’s fermenting at the minute.
I got some useful pointers in the feedback and I’m hoping the next version crosses the 40-point mark!

Having a Lager kindly sent by @Benfleet Brewery .
Crystal clear in appearance, nice golden straw colour. Low to medium carbonation.
Had a crisp mouthfeel , nice and easy drinking. Little fruity aroma and similar flavour. I do love Kazbek as a hop , came across a little fruiter in this beer. Nice beer and much needed after a long day 👍🏼
IMG_20230328_192817.jpg

Having a Lager kindly sent by @Benfleet Brewery .
Crystal clear in appearance, nice golden straw colour. Low to medium carbonation.
Had a crisp mouthfeel , nice and easy drinking. Little fruity aroma and similar flavour. I do love Kazbek as a hop , came across a little fruiter in this beer. Nice beer and much needed after a long day 👍🏼
View attachment 83610
Thanks Dave. Glad to hear it hit the mark 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back