What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a grand day out at Brewdog Inverurie, started with obligatory pint of Punk
20230325_123411.jpg

Then onto the mash-up between Jackhammer and Hazy Jane; Hazy Jack and a very drinkable version of the 2 it was
20230325_133715.jpg

Then I had to have the king of IPA's - Jackhammer the DDH version and it was immense
20230325_143340.jpg

Finished up with Left Field, a very good West Coast IPA
20230325_151753.jpg

Attachments

• 20230325_151753.jpg
    20230325_151753.jpg
    64.7 KB
Started with a Kylie Minogue 0% abv Rose. Long Story. Actually not bad - although the 9 year old liked it more than me.

Now on a Tom Oliver Yarlington Mill cider. Excellent stuff.

A quick pint of the landlord try, I am filtering some water for a Vienna lager.

View attachment 83522
Snap a Landlord Clone for me as well (a CML recipe kit) I’ve made a fair few attempts at Landlord like beers all have given good results but never genuine matches for Landlord, ah well part of the fun I suppose.

F16FCE46-6732-4155-95D9-3EE3FB340456.jpeg

Hopped with purple citra? Glad the rest were good.

Which did you prefer the indies porter or the special export?
It was very poor.
The export and the porter were in the brewery tour bar (Martin fowler from eastenders made an appearance as well )
In the specials taproom around the corner the saison and the barley wine were my favourites followed by the Brett stout

A mystery pint first tonight! Rarely for me, an odd swing-top bottle that was unlabelled (I code crown-tops by the colour and bottling date) and also brown. So not certain of the contents, but they look dark. turns out to be an old oatmeal stout, so must be <checks spreadsheet> 92 days old. And very nice it was too! :beer1:

What I remember about Martin Fowler is the late Nancy Banks-Smith in the Guardian describing him as a "one-man crime wave". :laugh8:

It was very poor.
The export and the porter were in the brewery tour bar (Martin fowler from eastenders made an appearance as well )
In the specials taproom around the corner the saison and the barley wine were my favourites followed by the Brett stout
You're paying enough for the pleasure

Celebrating booking our Christmas flights to the USA with something fruity. Going to be a social, family Christmas this year and I'm super excited and happy! Can't wait to check out all the bars and cool places my son has found since he's been over there! 😁

View attachment 83537
Where does he live? I may be able to give some outdated advice, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back