What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saison for the second half ⚒️
IMG_20221024_210649.jpg

The imp stout as you can see, no carbonation. It's colder in the house these days, Amy ideas how I can warm up the batch and get it to carb faster? I have a space heater and that's about it. Homebrew comp with deadline for submission this Friday!
20221024_153706.jpg

Looks a good bar their place, saw it on a YouTube video the other day.
It is, their crispy base pizzas are tasty too. although I had this beer in the pilot of mumbles which is a more traditional pub the owner of the pilot also owns beerriff so he always has a couple on tap. Plus the pilot is open from 12 - 7 days a week whereas beerriff only opens at 12 on the weekends. Both are next to a cycle path that goes from my house wink.... So once the clocks go back I can only get to beerriff by bike on the weekend before its too dark to cycle back through clyne woods asad1

It is, their crispy base pizzas are tasty too. although I had this beer in the pilot of mumbles which is a more traditional pub the owner of the pilot also owns beerriff so he always has a couple on tap. Plus the pilot is open from 12 - 7 days a week whereas beerriff only opens at 12 on the weekends. Both are next to a cycle path that goes from my house wink.... So once the clocks go back I can only get to beerriff by bike on the weekend before its too dark to cycle back through clyne woods asad1
My parents were staying in mumbles a few weeks ago and I had suggested the taproom to my dad but he didn't make it there but he managed to have a few pints in the Pilot. We went there for a family holiday a few years ago and my dad mentioned that one of the micro pubs that we went to in mumbles had closed down. Was that recent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back