What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three days in the keg ordinary bitter 3.8% Hops mosaic challenger ekg and opus, it is very nice but needs longer
40A08C6B-BC69-48A3-87A9-846FDEBB2A0A.jpeg
40A08C6B-BC69-48A3-87A9-846FDEBB2A0A.jpeg

Anyone tried this? New one to me. I love a lot of wye valleys traditional ales, but this fandango is right up there with the modern style hoppy beers, very drinkable!
Yes, this one is a belter. Good work from Wre 🎉

Digging into the Czech pils, I am getting a hint of corn now kind of like a pilsner urquell yum this one is shaping up to be pretty similar. I need to work on the color and haze some. I think I have the bitterness dialed in.

20221020_160420.jpg

So this is a first for me. I’m not really a cider drinker but I enjoyed the aspall range and seen this one in Asda. £2.50 and it’s an imperial cyder. Never heard of it before. And it’s not frosty jacks 🤢(the only other high abv cider I have had the displeasure of trying)
It’s very candied fruit with lots of red apple, full bodied with a decent alcohol bite and nice warming feel when drinking. A perfect cold weather drink. And at 8.2% it does it’s job.
F9E42EC5-9D6E-4081-9108-042149A765EE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back