What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First try of my tropical Stout one week in keg. Head retention non existent and need to up the carbonation. Hope it gets better 🤞

IMG_20221014_192748.jpg

IMG_20221014_191903.jpg

Me too MIA,
back now.
Back to the OOD beers stashed in the garage.
Ekuanot hopped, from Manchester.
Aroma, flavour, and still fresh, only BBE 31.03.2022.
Amazingly good considering the fact that we reached 43C in the Summer here.

Proof:

IMG_20220719_170332.jpg

That's under our potting table in the shade. And yes I have two thermometers for comparison purposes, to be sure to be sure.

First try of my Irish Red from the Greg Hughes book.

Exceeded expectations, what a great beer! I had a rather polarised view of Irish beers, I travelled a lot when I was younger and almost every European capital had an Irish pub serving Kilkenny, I came to loathe it. But I looked at this recipe and it looked rather good, and brewing it confirms it - definatelty recommended.

First off a tester of the Winter Warmer, citrus Christmas flavours starting to come through after a week, hopefully it should be ok in a couple of months.
E7CFD802-8E9B-4A29-928E-A5908E7359D5.jpeg

Next a Saison this is definitely on the brew schedule for next year, just need to knock the amount of orange down a bit, can’t do it too much as the better half really likes this due to that bit of sweetness.

7B8BCC68-7230-4D42-BD9F-FD0B922B8116.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back