What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting never thought Flowers was a Yorkshire brew, always though it was from the Midlands.
You're right of course. What I've been doing is a run of standard bitter recipes from the GW book brewed with the Brewlab Yorkshire yeast strain to find out the best pairing. The recipes are all basically the same - pale/crystal in some ratio plus kentish hops in some ratio and it's the yeast that makes them so different.

Time for a garden beer. This stuff is super nice! 😍

97054685-46E0-4B36-B1A0-521EB8A450D4.jpeg

We’ve run out of beer so opened the wine I made at Christmas. It’s not ready yet but it’s ok I suppose. Blueberry and raspberry flavour. We’re enjoying the sun while it lasts. Husband got the Liverpool match on his laptop.

View attachment 67257
It’s great being out in the sun while it lasts. I have an area on the decking that’s shielded from the wind and it’s lovely and warm.
A bbq and a g&t day. Tanqueray this time.
image.jpg

Just mown the grass and planted a few spuds. Now having a Centennial pale ale, single hopped with Columbus.
Similar malt bill to my First Gold IPA but lighter EBC, just been gifted some Citra which I think
will work well in this recipe.
View attachment 67262
You confused me for a moment there (not hard!), I assume you’ve named the beer “Centennial”?

Bloody hedges! Tell me about it. 2 hours cutting and 8 hours picking up. Most of it ends up on gravel so a load of sifting to do still. 🙄
I feel your pain, spent another 6 hrs in the garden today and you can hardly tell. Cut to shreds by the brambles, but surprisingly managed to avoid getting stung by the nettles. Not really a fan of gardening but love the result. Beautiful day though and enjoyed the sunshine.

have you tried using a blower on the gravel? You’d need a powerful one but they seem to do the job pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back