General election

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which party will you vote for

• Labour

• Conservative

• Reform

• Green

• SNP

• Lib Dem

• Still on the fence.

• Plaid cymru

• Local Independant

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, stuff that can't happen.

They can claim that's what they are voting for all they want, but they can be under no illusions as to the sort of people they are backing.
People voted tory for the last 14 years and all they did was wage a war on the disabled and sick, not much being said about that though is there, dispicable bast----

Stop twisting things, there is an election going on and main stream media is doing all it can to discreadit him, i am up your neck of of woods in July visiting extended family in Charleston if you want to meet up for a pint and a chat fine, i will be frequenting Molly Malones from the 15th to 22nd

I don't need to twist anything. You've made it very clear what your position is, and Farage and his cadre of fascists needs absolutely no help in that department. Not that I live in Dundee anymore, but I wouldn't have any interest in that at all.

Might be worth keeping your brand of politics to yourself if you're visiting Scotland though.

People voted tory for the last 14 years and all they did was wage a war on the disabled and sick, not much being said about that though is there, dispicable bast----

And the Farages of this world think they've not gone far enough 😂

There is plenty that has been, and is currently being said about that. Not if you watch GB News though, right enough.

Last edited:
At least Starmer has the sense to let those in business make more money, wealth creation is in line with job creation. I would vote Labour in the hope he stands by what he preaches. It is those with the ideas who create wealth, if they can't create wealth in the UK they will go elsewhere.

So, stuff that can't happen.

They can claim that's what they are voting for all they want, but they can be under no illusions as to the sort of people they are backing.
It wasn't a candidate that said that and Nigel Farage has condemned what was said. Labours candidate for Clacton said his favourite drink was White man's tears but the media are silent on that one.

At least Starmer has the sense to let those in business make more money, wealth creation is in line with job creation. I would vote Labour in the hope he stands by what he preaches. It is those with the ideas who create wealth, if they can't create wealth in the UK they will go elsewhere.
Why? Starmer flip flops on everything so what does he even really stand for?

It wasn't a candidate that said that and Nigel Farage has condemned what was said. Labours candidate for Clacton said his favourite drink was White man's tears but the media are silent on that one.

I didn't see any condemnation, only platitudes.

That sort remark from the Labour candidate is ridiculous and should be condemned. There is no place for this sort of stuff, and also no place for whataboutery, I might add.

Labour have a terrible history on racism, are you saying all those voters who voted for them over the years didn't know there were racists in the party?

Do they? Not really to the same extent this rabble does.

Farage's whole party is predicated on it.

I'm no labour apologist anyway.

The election promises which are being bandied about now. All lies and then the excuses will flow when the Labour Party gets into power

I don't need to twist anything. You've made it very clear what your position is, and Farage and his cadre of fascists needs absolutely no help in that department. Not that I live in Dundee anymore, but I wouldn't have any interest in that at all.

Might be worth keeping your brand of politics to yourself if you're visiting Scotland though.
No you have made clear what you think my position is, is there only one brand of politics in Scotland yours and yours only, do me a favour keep your vile retoric to yourself from now on

I didn't see any condemnation, only platitudes.

That sort remark from the Labour candidate is ridiculous and should be condemned. There is no place for this sort of stuff, and also no place for whataboutery, I might add.
I agree both should be condemned. It's not about whataboutism, I was highlighting the difference in media response to the two. Also turns out the Reform "activist" is an actor.

https://x.com/Colins__Tweets/status/1806570146170896635?t=VLGInPPAgouX5QVi-Aa5ug&s=19

It's not a competition to see which party has the most racists it's a fact Labour have a terrible history of racist members I give you Diane Abbot as the latest example

It was you that drew the comparison with your whataboutery.

I'm bowing out of this. I have absolutely no desire to converse with apologists to racism.

Back