General election

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which party will you vote for

• Labour

• Conservative

• Reform

• Green

• SNP

• Lib Dem

• Still on the fence.

• Plaid cymru

• Local Independant

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used this website the other day to see if any party's manifesto particularly chimed with me: https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/

You pick the areas that matter to you and then it shows you the policies for each party, but blinded, taking bias out of the picture.
Great link, thanks.

I got Labour or Green, which is about right. As I think I preciously posted though Ill be voting Lib Dems as they seem the only credible alternative in Dorking & Horley.

1719499188930.png

Anyone else done a political compass?
https://votecompass.uk

I used to be progressive centre edging on right wing, but clearly I think the country's gone too far in that direction.

Last edited:
I wasn't speaking to you, but you are quite welcome to come and try, typical lefty comment

You think it's acceptable to call someone a f*cking paki?

Or equate homosexuality with paedophilia?

Or advocate shooting people?

What's ordinary about that? The mask slips.

I'm quite happy to be a "lefty" if your ordinary is the alternative.

I Havn't said any of those things, and no i don't think it is acceptable to say those things and i never would.

You were the one quoting Farage's defence of those things in the article. Why backtrack now?

So what is it? You wouldn't say those things, but you think that's how ordinary people speak and it's ok?

No that is not what Reform voters are voting for they are voting for what they put in their contract.

So, stuff that can't happen.

They can claim that's what they are voting for all they want, but they can be under no illusions as to the sort of people they are backing.

Latest posts

Back