Eu result!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK i hear Woy is looking for a job this morning he would make a great PM.

It's OK i hear Woy is looking for a job this morning he would make a great PM.

Woy we know for sure would execute article 50 like he did last night!!

Plus the 11 England players could replace Corbyns Cabinet.. Dave Cameron to Become England manager Labour shadow cabinet become the new England team..

I think they will all do better than their predecessors

Problem Solved

Jeremy Hunt considering going for PM job..

Boris Johnson nowhere at the House of Commons yesterday. I assume he has gone to the Winchester for a pint

I do wonder whether this article 50 thing will ever get activated.

I like the way this has shown that the leaders of our country are so out of touch with the people
If we lose an argument let's all spit our dummy out and quit our privileged jobs

I dont think we'll ever leave the EU as whoever takes us out is commiting career suicide. And we all know how selfless and motivated by principle our politicians are :lol:

Yeah I agree. It appears not many politicians want a second referendum (apart from Tony Blair, and his endorsement of anything is like a bullet to its head) but I'd be surprised if Britain fully pulls out and we completely leave. The next PM will probably just negotiate a different deal for Britain.

Farage was perfectly correct

Politicians will do ANYTHING rather than work for a living. We work to pay tax so they dont have to.

And Blair wants to stay you bet he does. Britain has to be in the EU for him to get the President of the United States of Europe position (already created but not filled) this will make him free from prosecution for the millions of innocent women and children in Iraq his war has killed and why the Chilcott enquiery still hasn't been released yet.

and he was telling the truth, not a lot of politicians do that. :wink:

for a politician to tell the truth more than they lie that's a step in the right direction. :grin:

the £350 million a week figure was a mistake.

didn't he used to work in the city? you'd have thought he'd be the one to add up properly!

At least he had the balls to say it:thumb:

Got to be honest I was laughing out loud in almost shock the way he taunted them.

Love him or hate him I just think poking the wasps nest probably isn't the wise move.. Junker seemed a bit bitter and said why are you here this is the last time you'll be here.

I get the feeling neither Leave or Remain actually considered any kind of plan of what would happen should leave win. I know you could argue Leaves move first but Remain members needed to still accept some kind of way forward should that have happened.. Even Boris Johnson look like his dog died on Friday....

Who said politics was boring!

I would much rather an MP who does nothing than:

-burns our EU bridges with napalm
-lies to get whatever weird little fantasy he has about Bringing the UK back to the 1950s, even if it means our economy has crashed and racism is now rampant, to the extent there is physical violence.
-leads a party of outright racists and xenophobes
-But worst of all: drinks p*sswater beer like Greene King IPA!!!!

"Nothing" seems pretty good right about now.

I would much rather an MP who does nothing than:

-lies to get whatever weird little fantasy he has about Bringing the UK back to the 1950s, even if it means our economy has crashed and racism is now rampant, to the extent there is physical violence.

Well no Tory leader until September the 9th, so we got two months of this. God knows whats going to happen.. If Tory vote in a pro remain leader what happens then? Jeremy Hunt who is considering running has said he wants a second referendum.. Some wonder whether article 50 will ever be triggered even by Bojo.. A 4% swing in the predicted poll and we enter political meltdown.. It is crazy

6a00d83452654869e200e55282a3988834-pi

Got to be honest I was laughing out loud in almost shock the way he taunted them.

Love him or hate him I just think poking the wasps nest probably isn't the wise move.. Junker seemed a bit bitter and said why are you here this is the last time you'll be here.

I get the feeling neither Leave or Remain actually considered any kind of plan of what would happen should leave win. I know you could argue Leaves move first but Remain members needed to still accept some kind of way forward should that have happened.. Even Boris Johnson look like his dog died on Friday....

Who said politics was boring!
I think If you listen again he got a fair bit of applause...then shouted again.

Had to laugh at Nigels poke at em. I'm not really a fan of his however he doesn't care what he says.
Some really nasty little turds amongst that lot, most particularily Junkers:twisted: all spitting venom at the UK. Are they worried that their countries might be next on the referedum trail, you bet they are.

I think If you listen again he got a fair bit of applause...then shouted again.

Yes He did get some applause I think that was from Marine Le Pens camp

Will be interesting to see whether down the line Nexit and Frexit ever get put to vote..

Mind you don't know ehether brexit will happen for sure yet :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back