Eu result!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very easy to go down that route, though you do seem to moot the point that the quasi aspirational/racist leave campaign had nothing to do with the leave vote!!!

I am fairly sure if you read all 5 pages of this thread (that you have posted 8 times in) you will have your answer.

If we have another vote i will this time vote and it will be leave, i want a proper hoover, i don't want these unelected overpaid sods forcing these rules on us, i would like to see them try get my bulldogs hair off my settee with a crappy under-powered hoover, sod em. :wink:

8) We could have proper vacuum cleaners

Under an EU regulation that took effect in 2014, vacuum cleaners with the most powerful motors (1,600 watts and above) are banned. The European Commission says the ban will save energy and encourage more efficient devices. Which?, a consumer group, says it prohibits some of the best machines currently being made. Sir James Dyson, the British industrialist, says the efficiency rules were skewed to favour German vacuums over his products.

I forgot about the vacuums, :doh: I was more annoyed about the bananas and not being able to introduce safer cab designs into the uk to reduce cyclist accidents because the designs are not EU type approved.

I forgot about the vacuums, :doh: I was more annoyed about the bananas and not being able to introduce safer cab designs into the uk to reduce cyclist accidents because the designs are not EU type approved.

I want my Blue passport back, i never liked them forcing that awful red one on us.

Its very easy to go down that route, though you do seem to moot the point that the quasi aspirational/racist leave campaign had nothing to do with the leave vote!!!

Of course the leave vote had nothing to do with the leave campaign. The whole leave campaign was a power play by Boris in an attempt to get his hands on the keys to No.10, in the same way the whole referendum was a power play by Cameron to get his Eurosceptic wing in line. All politicians are lying sacks of .....

Its my horse i want it to be my decision whether i eat it or not.

It's illegal to eat your pet horse

In 2009 the EU introduced a law which suggested it was illegal to eat "pet" horses after staggering figures revealed that around two million pet horses are eaten across the EU each year.

Of course some British supermarkets considered themselves well above this law in 2012. The horse meat scandal hit Britain when equine DNA was discovered in value Tesco and Iceland beef burgers. Lidl and Aldi were also rocked by the scandal.

Just remember it's okay to be so hungry you could eat a horse - as long as you don't own it

I want my Blue passport back, i never liked them forcing that awful red one on us.

but... but.... blue will make it look more like the eu flag :doh:

Nooooo....... my car's number plates have the eu GB symbol on them. I think that may have been their only good idea. Although there are quite a few cars in Wales with a dragon and CYM on the plates which are NOT suitable for use abroad. I never liked the idea of sticking a GB sticker on the back of my car :lol:

What have the Europeans ever done for us eh?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso[/ame]

I don't know why dodgy Dave left so quickly? He reminds me of a spiv in the street folding up his suitcase as soon as there looks like trouble. The European Commissioner Lord Hill is also running away! He is the one supposed to be negotiating the exit as part of his job description.

I see it as a short time of uncertainty followed by a longer time of growth. Most of the arguments are based on very short term problems. Remember we were being charged more by the EU because our economy was recovering faster than the rest of europe. So that says something.

Very thought provoking! :thumb: :thumb:

Individuals are often pilloried as "Conspiracy Theorists" when they question the activities of governments or international corporations; but that shouldn't stop anyone from listening to what they have to say before making up their own minds.

Before retirement I developed procedures for some of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world and on many occasions I was told to remove the phrases and all references to "Climate Change" and "Global Warming".

Was that a conspiracy by these international companies? You will have to make up your own minds. :whistle: :whistle:

Thanks Dutto, likewise very interesting as well.

What have the Europeans ever done for us eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

I don't know why dodgy Dave left so quickly? He reminds me of a spiv in the street folding up his suitcase as soon as there looks like trouble. The European Commissioner Lord Hill is also running away! He is the one supposed to be negotiating the exit as part of his job description.

I see it as a short time of uncertainty followed by a longer time of growth. Most of the arguments are based on very short term problems. Remember we were being charged more by the EU because our economy was recovering faster than the rest of europe. So that says something.

There's this very interesting theory going around at the mo. Cameron left before initiating Article 50 - taking the country out of the EU - and has left it to the next leader (which is likely Boris). If Boris goes through with the referendum he's screwed because this country will get destroyed, if he doesn't go through with it he saves the country but will ruin his reputation, and probably that of the Tories.

So he saw he was stick between a rock and a hard place, or more like a minefield and a piranha infested lake, and went "lol your problem now Boris."

If you've not read it, here's the article http://indy100.independent.co.uk/ar...-david-cameron-and-brexit-is-true--bJhqBql0VZ

There's this very interesting theory going around at the mo. Cameron left before initiating Article 50 - taking the country out of the EU - and has left it to the next leader (which is likely Boris). If Boris goes through with the referendum he's screwed because this country will get destroyed, if he doesn't go through with it he saves the country but will ruin his reputation, and probably that of the Tories.

So he saw he was stick between a rock and a hard place, or more like a minefield and a piranha infested lake, and went "lol your problem now Boris."

If you've not read it, here's the article http://indy100.independent.co.uk/ar...-david-cameron-and-brexit-is-true--bJhqBql0VZ

Bye, Bye Bojo :lol:

Which party is more is disarray the Tories or Labour? I think Corbyn was not very interesting in the EU debate (some believe he is a closet brexiter) and thats has completeley melted his cabinet.. Tories split down the middle and in dissarray, Lib Dems seem a bit of a non event..

Forget grabbing the popcorn get a bulk order this could last a long time.

Seems like a Political shambles.

Which party is more is disarray the Tories or Labour? I think Corbyn was not very interesting in the EU debate (some believe he is a closet brexiter) and thats has completeley melted his cabinet.. Tories split down the middle and in dissarray, Lib Dems seem a bit of a non event..

Forget grabbing the popcorn get a bulk order this could last a long time.

Seems like a Political shambles.

Time for the HBF party methinks? :lol:

The HBF party - two line manifesto -

Only home brew talk allowed.

No political or football discussion allowed.

Corbyn was anti EU before he became leader. Deleted over 200 anti EU articles from his website. Boris or Cameron have no intention of invoking article 50. All actors in a play called "Lets take away all your freedom".
One thing i can be sure on, would enjoy all your company more than that collection of turds. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back