Eu result!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just placed my usual order at fast tec, it's in China
Cost me more gbp but still very happy with the vote 😍😍😍😄

The TTP will allow Corporations to sue Governments if they make decisions that affect their profit. This will be done in private by an un elected board. This means Monsanto will be able to push their Carcinogenic pesticides and GMO food on us and we will not be able to do anything. Protesting against them will be illegal. This is the nightmare that Orwell warned us about. I know people of all political persuasions are campaigning against this. Please note all German Beer was recently found to test positive for Glyphosate so this really affects every single one of us and we should not accept this.

That's just the bit that was leaked some of the other stuff in it will make it illegal for government to run anything outside law making so the NHS will have to sold off and schools and prisons the list goes on let's not let them sneak this on us

Interesting Spain and France not interested in Scotland trying to cut a deal to remain in if Britain leaves all leave..

If Scotland try to cut a remain deal I am certain Spain will veto it because of Catalonia , I think they are going to have to rejoin.. (should that ever arise)

Interesting Spain and France not interested in Scotland trying to cut a deal to remain in if Britain leaves all leave..

If Scotland try to cut a remain deal I am certain Spain will veto it because of Catalonia , I think they are going to have to rejoin.. (should that ever arise)

Aha! I kept reading spain will veto any attempt for scotland to cut a deal to remain in the EU but it was never explained why. Your mentioning of their 'catalonia question' makes that clear now :thumb:

Here is a quote from our glorious EU President. All bow down to tyranny. https://twitter.com/quigleyp/status/747733684212609024

You do realise this quote is just made up.

lincoln_internet_quote.jpg

Aha! I kept reading spain will veto any attempt for scotland to cut a deal to remain in the EU but it was never explained why. Your mentioning of their 'catalonia question' makes that clear now :thumb:

You wouldn't believe the strength of the will for independence there. I lived in Catalonia for three and a half years, including their 2014 protest when almost two million people took to the streets of Barcelona. That is 20% of the population of the whole of Catalonia, marching for independence. There was bus load after bus load coming from the mountains and the remotest rural communities. It blew my mind - similar independence gatherings in Scotland seemed puny by comparison, attracting hundreds or occasionally thousands of people.

What with Trump and Boris, the two Hilaries (benn if he goes for labour leader) and the whole politcal farce, it's time for a return of Spitting Image :mrgreen:

Rumour has it BoJo is pulling out of the PM race..:-?

edit scrap that, he has decided not to pull out... that fills you with confidence doesn't it :-|

And young people are complaining that old WISE people voted out

They want a future they have no control over?

I guess already being slaves to social media and glued to their brain washing phones they dont no any different

Bless their little cotton socks

A lot of older people I know which is my parents and my inlaws voted out and they dind't do it for them.. they did it for what they felt was best for us and more my kids.. Regardless of what I would have voted for..

Would you vote for this man?

Looks like the new Thatcher is going to steal his thunder.

aaaaaaa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back