5 foods you will never eat again.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you eat that?
Well, I can’t prove it was badger Chippy, but there was this one kebab I had in Bristol that caused me to chuck up so violently it must have been. I’m sure it was nothing to do with the wide selection of pints I’d had beforehand...

Well, I can’t prove it was badger Chippy, but there was this one kebab I had in Bristol that caused me to chuck up so violently it must have been. I’m sure it was nothing to do with the wide selection of pints I’d had beforehand...
No. The pints would have fortified your stomach and made it proof even against a yak phaal. Must've been badger.

1. Boiled potatoes. Roast potatoes and chips exist, they're functionally redundant and horrible.

2. Shepherd's Pie - you took some lovely mince and runied it by putting boiled potatoes on it you stupid *******!

3. Legumes - yuk, texture like mealy woodlice.

4. Chilli con carne - wow, we had some lovely mince and you ruined it by putting frikking beans in it, you stupid *******!

5. Your mum.

Whale
Doubt I'll get to eat shark again
Sainsburys Thai Green Curry Soup (they stopped making it I heard sadly)
Salsa and Mesquite flavour Kettle chips (also stopped making them, devastated)
Fois Gras (or however you spell it. Just a bit rank and messed up isn't it)

Well, I can’t prove it was badger Chippy, but there was this one kebab I had in Bristol

I have never eaten a kebab the look of that elephants leg going round on the grill thing when they became popular years ago put me off for life.

I have never eaten a kebab the look of that elephants leg going round on the grill thing when they became popular years ago put me off for life.
Oh that's an education that is. Nothing quite like that delightful leathery chewy thing dunked in garlic mayo. (hopefully its mayo)

Even better on a pizza

Liver (can i have it 5 times please)
Butter Beans
Processed Peas
Oysters after I discovered they carry Noro virus the hard way
Cheap processed meat products

I must be a sick sod because I want to try andouillette now LOL
It sounds like something you'd see on one of them jungle celebrity eating challenge things.

Not much love for celery here, every 'big' shop we buy it. Pretty much every stock,casserole, stew etc, we have a finely chopped stick of celery in it. You can't tell it's there if you didn't know, but if it's not there, you can tell something is missing.
There's a chef's term for it isn't there, but I can't remember it. Finely diced onion, carrot and celery.

I must be a sick sod because I want to try andouillette now LOL
It sounds like something you'd see on one of them jungle celebrity eating challenge things.

Not much love for celery here, every 'big' shop we buy it. Pretty much every stock,casserole, stew etc, we have a finely chopped stick of celery in it. You can't tell it's there if you didn't know, but if it's not there, you can tell something is missing.
There's a chef's term for it isn't there, but I can't remember it. Finely diced onion, carrot and celery.
Mirepoix

Sweetcorn - I can't abide the texture.
Olives - The ultimate marmite food.
Mussels - I used to love them, was exorcist sick on them once, tried them once since and felt I was going to vomit with every mouthful.
Celery - Sorry Bevviedd.
Bananas - I just find the smell so cloying.

Isn't it great how we all seem to have different tastes?
There's some lists here I'd happily eat all five, a lot are actual favourites.

Same as beer preferences, we are all sometimes massively different.

Latest posts

Back