5 foods you will never eat again.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be a cat...take the head,tail and paws off and they look very similar skinned.

Got it, we used to catch rabbits when we were kids (using a ferret and nets) we used to gut and skin them but we had to leave the feet intact so the butcher (who used to buy them off us) knew they were rabbits

Jeez that takes me back one rabbit bought 10 regal king size. :laugh8:

comes from my grandad a very wise man, have you ever seen a cat and rabbit side by side without their fur athumb..

Post 22 thumb

Got it, we used to catch rabbits when we were kids (using a ferret and nets) we used to gut and skin them but we had to leave the feet intact so the butcher (who used to buy them off us) knew they were rabbits

Jeez that takes me back one rabbit bought 10 regal king size. :laugh8:

My five unfave's:

1 rabbit (my dad raised and slaughtered them himself)
2 octopus (no not the battered fried rings either)
3 brains (big nope)
4 tongue (doesn't matter what animal)
5 lobster (the boiling alive is a big nono)

1. Anything that has been near a goat.
2. Kidney
3. Big Mac or the Burger King thingy or anything equivalent.
4. Brains, chitlins, tripe or similar offal. (lambs liver excepted)
5. And last, but certainly not least, andouillette. In a class of its own. :vomitintoilet:

1. Anything that has been near a goat.
2. Kidney
3. Big Mac or the Burger King thingy or anything equivalent.
4. Brains, chitlins, tripe or similar offal. (lambs liver excepted)
5. And last, but certainly not least, andouillette. In a class of its own. :vomitintoilet:
God I'd forgotten about Andouillette it is quite disgusting. Some of the guys from our Amiens factory had it when they took me to lunch. Luckily I never tried it the look and smell put me off.

Thousand year old eggs A Chinese dish. I forgot how horrible they were and ate them a second time in Kowloon.

God I'd forgotten about Andouillette it is quite disgusting. Some of the guys from our Amiens factory had it when they took me to lunch. Luckily I never tried it the look and smell put me off.
Andouillette is, indeed, only really appreciated by Klingons. Andouille, on the other hand, while made from much the same materials is quite tasty in a perverse sort of way. It varies according to region- andouille de Vire can be a bit difficult without a pint or two of calvados to wash it down, while andouille de Guéméné is quite delicate. All this reminds more of a true horror I had in Madrid: Morcillas is Mingin'. I love black pudding, but I can't even get a forkful of this stuff within sniffing distance of my mouth (and I've managed to keep down andouillette!)

Latest posts

Back