Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a cracker. It still holds some sweetness from the priming but is lovely a clean with a good malt character. It actually reminds me a bit of Big Kenny. :drink:

Just got home from work :evil: started work at 7am today, finished at midnight tonight :cry:

Just tucking into a well earned beer :drink: Owd Conkers again :cheers:

Wez said:
Just got home from work :evil: started work at 7am today, finished at midnight tonight :cry:

Just tucking into a well earned beer :drink: Owd Conkers again :cheers:

Thats what i call commitment wez.

Im presently supping a pint of lager (aka larger) made with S-189, a bit ropey and not up to scratch with the same recipe i made using US-05 (its such a cleaner yeast than the S-189).

I'll make sure I'm home on time tomorrow :lol:

Hey, we just broke the 5000 post barrier - lets drink to that :party: :party:

Found that one of my local off license is Aventinus, St peter old style porter, Strong Suffolk Vintage Ale

Tonight I have Tescos Finest IPA...if you haven't tried it......do

It's made by the William Bros in Alloa and they're knocking out some really good stuff at the mo.
I think they also make 7 Giraffes and I've picked up a porter they do also and expect great things from it :cool:

Will find a linky ;)

It's here but still under construction clicky

I fancied some Hoegaarden tonight got 5 bottles for a fiver from the coop :thumb:

SNPA clone at the moment but im planning on hitting my dunkelweizen in a big way tonight :cheers:

Vossy1 said:
Tonight I have Tescos Finest IPA...if you haven't tried it......do

I was in Tesco last night and almost stuck one in my trolley as I was sure you had recommended before. However I restrained myself but now I wish I hadn't :roll:

Oh, and for the record, I'm back on the Hefe :cheers:

Some Clotworthy Dobbin and Strong Suffolk Vintage Ale and a few others

I was in Tesco last night and almost stuck one in my trolley as I was sure you had recommended before

I have...several times :oops:
I think it's quite special. I e-mailed the head brewer when I first tried 7 giraffes, I think I'll be e-mailing him again.

Bought some Polish lager for tonight. It was on promotion in our local Asda, Okocim Mocne. Tried a sample whilst I was there and it tasted quite nice for a lager. At 7%, I guess it should. I'll tuck into it tonight. :)

I'm starting with a Bishops Finger, Leff blonde, London Pride, Paulaner Hefe, Erdinger Dunkle and then on to the home brewed goodness :D I'm not stopping this evening til i hit the brick wall that is unconsciousness :lol: :lol: :party: :party:

Of course The home brew forum does not condone these sort of actions :lol:
Enjoy home brew sensibly!
Well it's a crazy idea but it might catch on :lol: :lol: :drink: :drunk:

PUNK IPA by Brew Dog. 6%

On sale at Tesco's at the moment for 99p for a 330ml bottle. It's an excellent IPA, true to form, strong and bitter with good hop aroma. Not like some of the weaker less bitter so called IPA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back