Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just settling in with a pint of Owd Conkers :drink: while the Mrs cooks tea :thumb:

Back on the Hefe - this batch is disappearing fast :cheers:

I just found out that I got promoted at work today. SWMBO is organising the fizz for tomorrow night but I thought a couple of beers tonight were more than justified. :drink:

I have 4 Tesco's finest IPA's in the fridge :cool:
I've stopped drinking during the week for the last 3 weeks, and I really need a pint NOW :drink:
but it'll have to wait that little bit longer :evil:

Came home to a nice surprise tonight, Mrs Wez has put 4 bottles of Leffe Blonde in the beer fridge for me :party:

:hmm: She's after something.....isn't she :hmm:

Wez said:
:hmm: She's after something.....isn't she :hmm:

Probably a new dress :lol: :lol:

I'm drinking lazy Day, a single hop beer for a change. EK Goldings, i never tasted only these in a beer and i'm somewhat impressed :drink:

Dunfies Hefeweizen which I think is a superb beer :drink:

Now on the Owd Conkers - loving this through a medium tight sparkler on the beer engine :cheers:

Lots of Tesco's Finest IPA...I am now totally hooked on this beer.

Swimbo's just helped me put 40 bottles in a bucket of bleach for bottling the 'was meant to be' forum brew...and guess what I found behind the empty bottles ???

4 bottles of my oatmeal stout made in May...lucky survivors...but not for long...ones in the fridge as we spaek :drink:

For those of you that have young children, you'll know the hell that is Kiddies parties, 4 year olds running around like mentalists add to that a bouncy castle, some footballs, some cricket bats, tennis balls, ten pin bowls, food, cakes, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and some bloke called Dave that followed me around all day at the party being a nob and over interested in me --- i think i deserve a beer!!!

:drink: 2x Harvest Gold (Bottles) 1x Owd Conkers (so far) :cheers:

Wez said:
For those of you that have young children, you'll know the hell that is Kiddies parties, 4 year olds running around like mentalists add to that a bouncy castle, some footballs, some cricket bats, tennis balls, ten pin bowls, food, cakes, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and some bloke called Dave that followed me around all day at the party being a nob and over interested in me --- i think i deserve a beer!!!

:drink: 2x Harvest Gold (Bottles) 1x Owd Conkers (so far) :cheers:

I was at a student party just like that a few years back, that Dave sure does get around :lol:

Sat here watching American Chopper with a glass of Raven Ale. Probably the worst brew I 've made but, there's still half a corni left and it's gotta go...

Sat here feeling like I've got a stinking cold coming on :evil: thinking that I should really get a starter on the go but can't be ars*d - suppin "Owd Conkers" :drink:

Would love to but i'm driving darn sarf tomorrow so need to keep in check tonight :roll:

Supping a pint of TC, not to bad all things considered.

My Second Chance has been in the bottle for a week now so I will perform the necessary quality assurance this evening quickly followed by a couple of Hefes.

Bring on "Mock the Week" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back