Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to have anything tonight, but it's extremely hard to do an evening brew and not have a beer ;)

I might sample the first bottle of Harvest Gold tonight :drink:

Mmmmm Cranberry TC sound superb! Post that recipe Frisp :cheers:

Harvest Gold and Swift Bitter for me :drink: (not too many until the boiling wort is dealt with mind!) :drunk:

Heads Up Chaps :D Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here yet but Sainsbo' (uk) have lots of different beers on at the moment, I'm currently enjoying a St Peters Amarillo Ale they have have them on 25% off at the moment so this beer was around £1.30 - I have 5 more different ones to try to :drink:

:drunk:

Wez, is that the St Peter's brewery from Norfolk?

Their Golden Ale is worth a bash, brewed with Tettnang for aroma I've tried to clone it a few times but got nowhere near it.

Sainsburys for me first thing tommorrow.

jb.

Yeah JB it's the one you're thinking of in Bungay, I hop your local S'bry has them in :pray:

This really is a nice beer, it's lacking somthing for me at the end though, the best Amarillo ale i've had is Rolling Hitch IPA I wrote about it on my blog ages ago, very rarely see it though in these parts :cry:

http://wezbrew.blogspot.com/2007/09/rol ... h-ipa.html

Wez, i'd like to try that one, just contacted them to see if it's still available and where.

I'll let you know what they say. ;)

Swimbo went to S'bury's tonight and got me 3 Hens Tooth. I'd forgotten how good this ale is...it used to be my favourite, until Tes**'s stopped selling it :evil:
It has a certain sour character that reminds me of some of the Belgium beer...it is an awesome drink :cool:
On a down side I asked her to get me a meantime porter, but they were sold out :cry:

Doctor OKells IPA next

I'd tell you whats in it but this Irish Pale ale has only German writing on the label :D

Doctor OKell's IPA is actually not bad :cheers: Clearly botted for export but a nice beer :D

I need bed, I'm sat here pretending I am Elvis doing impressions to myself.

Pretty sure that means it's time to get some sleep :D :cheers: :drunk:

Opening the account tonight with a Swift Bitter, no Elvis impersonations tonight :oops:

Another from my Sainsbury haul, High & Mighty - Beer of the Gods.

The gods can keep this one :(

edit - Have I turned miserable?

I'm having a bottle of Who's your Daddy, nice but a little thin from all the honey that went into it

I picked up 2 bottles from a farmers market / farm shop sort of place, never tried these before, I will have by the time I go to bed though :grin:

Samuel Smiths - Oatmeal Stout
Black Isle - Red Kite Ale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back