Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if there is something lost in translation here, over here a "growler" is something you have to go to the toilet for, and it isn't a pee. :oops: :oops:

Wez said:
Not sure if there is something lost in translation here, over here a "growler" is something you have to go to the toilet for, and it isn't a pee. :oops: :oops:

LOL - lost indeed - however, depending on which pub is fillin' it "pee" may not be a bad descriptor...

I'm drinking a bottle of "Who's your Daddy" Nelson Sauvin Hops and honey in a beer is my best idea to date, it is quite strong so i'll be taking it easy :drink:

Horlicks for me tonight :shock:

Need a night orf the ale

ROFLMAO... i really love that emoticon ----> :drunk:

i'm so the smiley on the right when i've mixed ;)

horlicks? that's just not right... that malt should be FERMENTED DAMMIT :twisted:

Brakspear 'Double Dropped' Bitter - not for me this one a nasty aftertaste - bad bottle :hmm:

Its nearly 3 weeks since I kegged my Buldog old porter kit. I have had a couple of pints in the interim and well its was ok......nice but just ok.
Just blew the froth off the first pint in a fortnight.... Bloody helll.. It no longer tastes like homebrew Its bloody luverly. I can feel this being a 5 pint night... Up at 0530 or it woud be a 6+pinter :party:
Im going to have to do a brew a week for the next 5 or 6 weeks to build up enough of a stock to allow for some Maturation.... No No you misheard me I said Maturation not.... :drink: :drink: :drink:

I'm almost at the bottom of the keg of Swift Bitter :shock: good job I stopped off and got a few bottles in, the other keg of 'Swift' is a bit warm to drink.

I got

Batemans XXXB
Hopback Crop Circle*
Hopback Summer Lightening*
2x Brains SA Gold
1x Trappist Beer (cant remember the name) :oops:

*Hoping to harvest the yeast from one/both of these

I'm on my Effin' Stubborn CAP, and for those of you that can remember the brewday from hell, the bad nes is that it tastes bloody marvelous . . . and less than a corny to drink :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back