Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunfie said:
A T said:
07 beer :shock: my beer doesn't last 07 weeks :oops:

I like to keep a small amount back to see how it develops over time. I have a shelf in the garage with loads older than that - they rarely deteriorate with age :)

It's a great idea, i've tried it myself and then one Friday night when i'm out of my HB and to lazy to do an offie run it all goes pear shaped :oops: but i'm increasing my brew size a little more than twice soon so surely i'll be able to put some away for 7 weeks :lol:

I am now on the beer I brewed on Ne'ers Day. I called in "Ne'er Hair of the Bug" as the family were all ill over the festive period and this was the first day I was feeling better. I know its a very poor play on words but I really hadn't been very well :lol:

I had better stop after this as I am on a training course this week. :roll:

I'm not drinking tonight as I've got the GBBF tomorrow and I don't want to get too accustomed to good beer before I go :P

/Phil.

Phil :nono: you need a warm up!

I'm on the Swift Bitter - then a wine or 3 I think :cheers:

I warmed up last night thanks. Muchos 1850 Porter :?

/Phil.

I really wanted to go to the GBBF, especially after reading about it in the new Beer magazine that dropped on my mat :(

there's always next time

I need a drink.....drink

CIMG0119300x400.jpg

I have decided that tomorrow - the cask of Batemans Valiant shall be tapped - a test of my cellar/garageman skills

Wish me luck!

I will be having a delicious Sawtooth Ale from Left Hand Brewing - in about 2 hrs after work.

It has moved up into my top 10 for sure...

ccsueIPA said:
I will be having a delicious Sawtooth Ale from Left Hand Brewing - in about 2 hrs after work.

It has moved up into my top 10 for sure...

Mmm, that Friday feeling started with me at around 9am today :grin: nothing quite like the first Friday night beer :drink: enjoy!

I was on my Castle Cambell Pale Ale earlier (my B&T clone) which was very nice. We opened a bottle of wine with dinner and I am polishing this off at present. I will revert back to Castle Campbell when wine go dry :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back