What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’ll make this one my last for tonight, best bitter.

FEB3D9FC-2211-4002-9E4C-9EF9CE79E423.jpeg

Another go at the NZ larger by god it’s good and won’t last long, not much head but flavour wise as good as you will get in any pub, my next larger is going to be peroni doppio Malta reserva or as near as I can get need to do some research first View attachment 83221

I have a NZ Pilsner in the FV now. Really hope I’m as pleased with mine 🤞

Ooh is it good? I've bought a pack of that for my next NEIPA which I'll be doing early April
I think so so far although it was only 4 days in keg so needs to mellow and clear up for another week. Seems like a slightly fruitier version of Amarillo maybe. I used Pacific Jade with it. From my research I was going for a New Zealand alternative to Amarillo and Columbus for my Amber ( bit of citrus with pine and spice).

6EA2F2E2-2178-4521-A4D0-C284902699BC.jpeg

Some nights I want lots of variety but tonight I am starting with CML St Austell Salute and then all being well will have another followed by a third St Austell Salute. And finally if I have any sense I will have a cup of hot chocolate and not pint number four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back