What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking day out at Brewdog Inverurie
First up a slack pint of Punk
20230107_122708.jpg

Next a pint of 5am Saint
20230107_130919.jpg

Then the phenomenal Royal Lemon Trifle by Mad Scientist
20230107_140738.jpg

And finished up with a Custom Shop
20230107_144959.jpg

when this record first came on the top 40 chart show, that's exactly how Tony Blackburn bbc radio one DJ described it "weird yet strange and wonderful"

I'd be ready to record songs I liked from the top 40 on sunday evening

I thought Tony Blackburn may have been a beer writer like Michael Jackson. Now I only hope your beer was better than the song. Weird yet dull and boring.

So who's driving you home then, not by blue light I hope!? 🤔
Back home now, driven home by my wife and no blue lights necessary on this ocassion 😉. Just us and the staff at the end but we know them so that’s okay…probably 🙄.

Anyway for today I’ve f*d my more healthy eating/drinking regime so time for an English bitter.

9F0CCB17-0312-4C3C-87CE-E206C56EE1F5.jpeg

Back home now, driven home by my wife and no blue lights necessary on this ocassion 😉. Just us and the staff at the end but we know them so that’s okay…probably 🙄.

Anyway for today I’ve f*d my more healthy eating/drinking regime so time for an English bitter.

View attachment 80437
I had noticed all your beers were in a smaller glass. I’m doing “moist” January myself.

I had noticed all your beers were in a smaller glass. I’m doing “moist” January myself.
Yeah, I seriously over-indulged through the lead up to Christmas and over the new year. So much so I’d had (ahem) several pints before Christmas dinner! Now limiting myself to 1-2 pints a night and no (almost no) snacks through the day. 2-4 weeks will be enough to get me back to my athletic 🤭 self.

Last edited:
Yeah, I seriously over-indulged through the lead up to Christmas and over the new year. So much so I’d had (ahem) several pints before Christmas dinner! Now limiting myself to 1-2 pints a night and no (almost no) snacks through the day. 2-4 weeks will be enough to get me back to my athletic 🤭 self.
Exactly my thoughts. I was sleeping at 9.30 Christmas Day 🤦‍♂️ Opened a bottle of white wine at 12 whilst cooking and then red with dinner. Followed by 10/12% stouts. I believe moderation is better than abstinence. So for me no drink mon to fri

Exactly my thoughts. I was sleeping at 9.30 Christmas Day 🤦‍♂️ Opened a bottle of white wine at 12 whilst cooking and then red with dinner. Followed by 10/12% stouts. I believe moderation is better than abstinence. So for me no drink mon to fri
It does mean this thread is a bit light in January! 😂

Absolutely amazing and flavoursome beer, it's the first beer that I've rated 5 on Untappd since Rochefort 10 so it's a belter.
View attachment 80379
Looks very interesting. As a fellow lover of Rocky 10, I think I'd like to give this one a try. I'm in the same (ish) neck of the woods as you Les, can you tell me where you got this please.

Looks very interesting. As a fellow lover of Rocky 10, I think I'd like to give this one a try. I'm in the same (ish) neck of the woods as you Les, can you tell me where you got this please.
I got it as part of a box for my Christmas. The box was from the House of Trembling Madness, hope this helps 👍

I got it as part of a box for my Christmas. The box was from the House of Trembling Madness, hope this helps 👍
Thanks, I'll have a look for it. God knows what the Google algorythms will come up with after this search. ashock1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back