What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this and thought it would be a full on coffee stout but it’s not it’s just a weaker version of the rattle and rum they have out and has the same artificial taste
4E915F71-09F9-43C0-B2A5-1E313CB2850A.jpeg

Staying up in North Cornwall glamping for the weekend, had this beautiful last night, not had one in ages, very nice. Also had a Harbour Special at lunch by the same brewery. Have to say it was one of the nicest beers I've had in a long time.

The barman and I had a special moment when he caught me tasting the first swig, 'good innit' he said, 'yeah' I replied. Magical.

20230930_175726.jpg

My version of Staropramen. Tastes remarkably like it but looks nothing like it. Strapon (as I call it) is amber. Anyway, nice.

View attachment 90369

Decided to make a label for the rest of the bottles which have more than a nod to the original (thanks again to @GuyG for the inspiration to do these). My first thought was to use an image of a strap-on so I went to google and turned off safe search. Crikey, you could have someone's eye out ashock1 o_O. Thought it would be best to stick to something along the lines of the original.

Strapon.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back