What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have they done to this not a patch, down from 5.3% to 5% and also taste’s like they have cut back on the hops. Now I don’t mind a price rise but to ruin a great beer and charge more is really taking the pi— I will be buying no more View attachment 90244
Ouch and see my earlier post. I must admit I didn't enjoy it as much as previously but haven't drunk it enough to have noticed the drop in gravity on the label so thanks for pointing this out though I did think it was a bit bland. It's all going the same way as with water flavoured Spitfire!,

Belgian pale ale 👌
IMG_20230924_192616910.jpg

Last beer of the weekend.. finally getting to drink this 80 shilling from @Twostage
Sorry took me a while to get to it.
Not a.style I have had before so had a little look online to see what to expect. I obviously haven't tasted a commercial version but going by the style guidelines it seems to hit the brief.
Pretty looking beer, head needed a high pour to generate some foam.
Light toast and toffee aroma. It tastes clean with a malty, toasty profile with light Caramel and toffee notes light/medium body, easy drinking. Low bitterness but not sweet. Nice beer thanks for sharing.
IMG_20230924_215146.jpg

Well I wouldn’t want you to think it’s all fun and games, I’ve had to graft this morning fitting a larger letter plate (hacking the door to suit) and painting the door & frame.
Have you ordered hops and yeast from cml they fit in my letterbox, no need to stay in have a few pints down the pub :beer1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back