What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately ‘Attitude Adjuster’, my BLAM entry is a no go. Half the bottles are flat and the other half are fizz bombs, after a school boy error on bottling day (and yes, I did batch prime). I’m mighty pi55ed because the base beer tastes quite good.
Oh well, there’s always next year 🤷

IMG_2239.jpeg

Unfortunately ‘Attitude Adjuster’, my BLAM entry is a no go. Half the bottles are flat and the other half are fizz bombs, after a school boy error on bottling day (and yes, I did batch prime). I’m mighty pi55ed because the base beer tastes quite good.
Oh well, there’s always next year 🤷

View attachment 88921
I was confused what BLAM stood for
....thought you had been hanging out with your son or something and picked up the lingo ....shame..
.👎🏼

After an early start, a busy day in Dublin and a 2hr drive home, I come in and find that the kitchen looks like a bombsite.

Option 1: Infanticide
Option 2: Take a beer out into the sun and keep sending the wee feckers a series of angry WhatsApps until they’ve sorted it.

IMG_2240.jpeg

Went with option 2.

That looks great. How much wheat spraymalt did you add?
500 grams but if I do it again would probably halve it and make up the fermentables with something else. I used 500 grams of dextrose so would probably just up that to 750. If you expand you will see a slight haziness which I would like to at least reduce by using less wheat. Also I only used 20gms of Motueka dry hopped for the final 48 hours in the FV but was not over keen on the flavour so would use Citra instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back