What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Bat) Out of Helles so onto my Golden Ale.

Not particularly happy with the clarity on this. Have added a bit of brausol to the keg. (I was always a time and temperature man and have oft been praised for my beers' clarity, but something is amiss)

1000043997.jpg

A mixed bag from them. Their core range isn't that good but these latest beets seem good enough.

Yeah I tend to avoid to be honest, Alba pretty decent but the rest very hit and miss. I see you were at Schooners the other night, did you venture up to the Driftwood pub just up the road? Some decent beer in there usually.

Yeah I tend to avoid to be honest, Alba pretty decent but the rest very hit and miss. I see you were at Schooners the other night, did you venture up to the Driftwood pub just up the road? Some decent beer in there usually.
No, verdant was too much of a pull. It was busy in there, if its the pub with the car park.

So just poured this Shipyard for me and the hubster to share.

Unfortunately it doesn't taste like I remember it from last time. It's like having a mouthful of rocket - yak! Gave my one to him so he has a queue now 😅 🤣

I'm sure I've had it on cask before in Wetherspoons and it was much nicer. Oh well.

I've had to get something super sweet to take the taste away. I really hate bitter beers. Don't shoot me! 😜

20230730_160137.jpg
20230730_155649.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back