What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a drop of this, but haven't got any coke so I'll have to have it straight. What a shame!

By the way I'm not on the rob, this is how Morrisons brought it in my delivery. Thankfully it doesn't affect the screw cap! Bit pointless for them though 🤣

20230411_193318.jpg

I’ve been tidying and cleaning - lots of mess from the roofers (who are still here) and found four bottles with green caps unlabelled. No idea what it is - haven’t used green caps for years. Bottle conditioned - poured carefully and has the clarity of a commercial beer.
Malty rounded soft nuttiness … I’m wondering if this a super ancient kit beer. It’s ok actually - a fairly mild bitter.
View attachment 84306
Time produces remarkably clear beer. Many moons ago I found a Hoegaarden at the back of a cupboard.... Crystal clear 😂

Sample of the dark mild, it's very interesting with the t58. Guess you could say a Belgian dark mild. Has a very light hint of burnt rubber that tastes quite good surprisingly?

20230411_133920.jpg

I’m having a couple of these to start tonight because it’s lashing down and blowing a hoolie outside.

View attachment 84311
It's horrible outside. We're close to lighting the fire 😂
I'm finishing my second last bottle of The Full English (no photos as I poured out badly and a cloudy pint would reflect badly on the creator of the recipe).

View attachment 84315

Friend and I had a couple of flights, lips are still burning from the choc chilli stout. Goodh Brewery, worth checking out if in Cornwall, just bought Skinners.
I know Skinners well and even tried to save it by drinking all their stock. I’ll be sure to give the new guys a try when we’re next in Cornwall.

Another can of Jaipur after clearing a massive printer-paper-jam, replacing two empty ink cartridges, and completing some form of questionnaire before the printer would accept any more jobs. My wife and grand-daughter were doing some copying and it seems that when they had a problem, they walked away! 🤷‍♂️

86A0EAD2-7B21-47B2-A979-24B39F05C388.jpeg

Another can of Jaipur after clearing a massive printer-paper-jam, replacing two empty ink cartridges, and completing some form of questionnaire before the printer would accept any more jobs. My wife and grand-daughter were doing some copying and it seems that when they had a problem, they walked away! 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 84343
Surprise surprise 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back