What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's banging cask. Dangerous stuff, drinks like a 3.x% bitter but is 4.something: it creeps up on you. When they have it on a s guest down my local, they will shift a cask in 2 days, easy. Less of it happens to go on Friday night.
I bet it’s really good on cask but I’ve never seen it on cask around here. Nice pint.

The dregs from kegging my Irish Red.

(Over)carbed in a cola bottle.

Swapped out flaked barley for wheat malt so hopefully will still have a decent dollop of foam when properly carbonated.

20230406_183700.jpg

Back on my own beers now, this is my German lager. It’s very clean, very cold (the haziness is mostly condensation and a touch of chill haze), and it’s really flavoursome - spicy floral hops with a hint of citrus chased away by cracker malt, finishing with a soft dry bitterness. This is my first time brewing this recipe but it won’t be my last.

D58A98DF-D920-4877-833B-16C8B99369EF.jpeg

Back on my own beers now, this is my German lager. It’s very clean, very cold (the haziness is mostly condensation and a touch of chill haze), and it’s really flavoursome - spicy floral hops with a hint of citrus chased away by cracker malt, finishing with a soft dry bitterness. This is my first time brewing this recipe but it won’t be my last.

View attachment 84019
Looks great 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back