What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with these later, a member posted about Rev James the other nigh and it reminded me of when i stopped drinking lager and started working my way along the shelves at our local Bargain Booze, Rev James was one of my favourites back then.

View attachment 84071View attachment 84072
It’s a new beer to me but I will definitely buy it again, I like it’s old school traditional flavour.

Edit: Sod it! I just went to our local Home Bargains. This lot cost me £18…
16A33704-E043-43C3-AFBA-62E048F007CE.jpeg

Last edited:
The head didn't last very long on this and not overly impressed with the the the nitro aspect, but it's OK I guess.

View attachment 84089
Annoying when a beer is mediocre, while I am fully aware that some commercial beers are excellent one of the things about brewing my own is when I’m paying for it mediocre just doesn’t seem to cut it (or more precisely paying £3+ a can for a beer that is no better or on occasion worse than beer I made myself for 60p a glass doesn’t cut it).

It’s nice but actually not quite as nice this time round! 😂. I think nostalgia got the better of me.

I get the nostalgia thing, my taste buds are so shot i now put a beer in my favourites list if i can taste anything 😢

I think that's probably why I regularly buy Old Peculier, Guinness West Indies Porter, Cry Wolf and Black Sheep Milk Stout then try something different so it doesn't get too samey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back