What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in Wales. Wet of course but here's a pint of Conwy Beachcomber by the pub
20230405_181352.jpg
fire so who cares!

Our grand-children are staying with us while their parents are in Bali. Grand-daughter wanted to go to Family Bargains so my wife took her and brought me back a present.
View attachment 83985

I’m starting with the Bale Ale, brewed in partnership with Gareth Bale as part of an initiative to fund grass roots football in Wales. 4.5% golden ale hopped with Goldings, Columbus, and Citra, costing 99p.
View attachment 83986
If you are really, really lucky, you might get a six pack of Bintang as well.😅 When working in Indonesia that was all I could get.

someone check up on @dave_77. I suspect that he had several stronger beers as West Ham were worse in the second half
I did have a fuzzy head this morning..needed another beer so fell asleep quickly...no thinking time😴
At least the Master's are on this weekend..nice distraction 🏌️‍♂️. Come on Rory....get it over the line finally

The Rev James has quite an old-school traditional flavour to it, probably has quite a lot of crystal malt?
It's banging cask. Dangerous stuff, drinks like a 3.x% bitter but is 4.something: it creeps up on you. When they have it on a s guest down my local, they will shift a cask in 2 days, easy. Less of it happens to go on Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back