What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put 30 bottles of tropical stout out into the garage to condition in the cold but had to put 1!in the fridge to try.
It’s early but very promising. Only thing I would say is it needs to warm up a bit from the fridge to release its flavours.
No more now until it’s had a few weeks to develop.
7A53ADC1-C17A-48FA-AA33-D16144C6F7C6.jpeg

Put 30 bottles of tropical stout out into the garage to condition in the cold but had to put 1!in the fridge to try.
It’s early but very promising. Only thing I would say is it needs to warm up a bit from the fridge to release its flavours.
View attachment 77187
It looks a bit on the light side 😜

I won't offer any more of my dismal photography, but after a pint of Grey Sheep I'm now on to my Flakey Bitter, and I am really pleased with it. It's the only recipe I still use (apart from the parsnip stout) from my very early years decades ago, when I didn't really know what I was doing. But with some very minor tweaks, I think it's as good as I can get of its style, given the limits of my basic methods.

View attachment 77187
Hi DJ what’s the tropical twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back