What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just got poured down the drain. Not to my taste, too sweet and sickening. No flavour at all from the dark malts, the sweetness is too dominate
Sorry for your loss... asad1 But thanks for the heads up athumb.. Vocation did a banana impy and that was a tough can to finish, yet their kriek and coconut impys were amazing. Think I'll have a go at their choc & mint impy instead

I thought this was a straight up imperial stout. It's a dulce de leche imperial, if like me that means nothing to you. It's a sweet Carmel imperial. It's weird smell and taste
View attachment 77159
That was the one that I thought smelled like play doh 😅

Still drunk it though. I like these really sweet ones.

Change of scenery, there are 11 pools here…and the site is expanding! Same blue sky, same hot sun, same cold beer. This is my first pint, girls are two cocktails in already 😂

74822882-A274-4F1F-AF7F-F5E1E93F7B88.jpeg

Shipyard and a half in Harry’s Bar. Husband’s pint is well short and barmaid didn’t look arsed! She announced how much I owed and shoved the terminal in my face without saying please. Won’t be going back! And it must be 30c in here! Good grief! (Apart from that we’re having a wonderful time) 😂🙈

9FF382FF-F049-47A9-823A-7D5F36D04856.jpeg

Last edited:
Shipyard and a half in Harry’s Bar. Husband’s pint is well short and barmaid didn’t look arsed! She announced how much I owed and shoved the terminal in my face without saying please. Won’t be going back! And it must be 30c in here! Good grief! (Apart from that we’re having a wonderful time) 😂🙈

View attachment 77181
Should have paid half

Now on to a Golden Ale sent by @samale . Really nice example of a modern interpretation of a Golden Ale. Crisp and bitter, nice looking beer pale straw with nice lacing of the glass.
Has a bready malt character, with something that tastes a little grainy(maybe a floormalted or heritage malt used). Hops I really like, gooseberry and apricot to me, very nice . Thanks for sharing 🍺🍺
IMG_20221102_204336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back