What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your heat circulation idea so I’ve removed the salad bin but the shelf will need to stay put to

@Leon103

I agree with your heat circulation idea so I’ve removed the salad bin but the shelf will need to stay put to balance the all-rounder on.

I’ve put on a picture for you of how the wires sit. Excuse the manky old fridge. I got it on eBay for 99p 😂

View attachment 71394View attachment 71395
The fridge looks much better than my fermentation fridge.

You could always build a slatted wood shelve. I used to run a computer fan next to my heater to spread the heat but after it stopped working I didn't bother.

The seal on the door isn't as important for a fermentation fridge. If it was running cold it would begin to freeze inside

SAISON!!

16573821741964642023088217018214.jpg

Having a sample of my Mosaic and Citra APA, lovely tropical fruitiness but stubbornly refusing to clear.
Used Verdant IPA yeast for first time which left a huge krausen even after fermenting out to over 80%.
Just started the mash on a Harlequin IPA using Magnum to bitter, two hops I've not used before.

View attachment 71407

Had the same krausen problem with verdant!

I was just going to pour myself another pils and build the outside fire and settle in for the night but then the wife asked why I didn't go down the pub for a couple.

The minute she planted the seed I was in the shower and in my finest clobber.

Attachments

• 20220709_204741.jpg
    20220709_204741.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back