What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been supping one of my American Pale Ales. It actually looks and tastes more like an English Pale Ale but I like it.

FA46A281-0FBD-4E9A-92B6-A144423DEC63.jpeg

I poured this earlier and about 30 seconds after I took this pic and literally before I managed a single sip of it I somehow dropped a ketchup covered greasy chip from my cod supper straight into it. Couldn't bring myself to drink it so I have no idea what it's like. Smelled nice though.
yFt0TrP.jpg

I poured this earlier and about 30 seconds after I took this pic and literally before I managed a single sip of it I somehow dropped a ketchup covered greasy chip from my cod supper straight into it. Couldn't bring myself to drink it so I have no idea what it's like. Smelled nice though.
yFt0TrP.jpg
Hasn't your coffee thingy got a strainer on it?

yFt0TrP.jpg

I shouldn’t laugh, you must have been gutted - but 😂😂😂

After a couple of home brewed Helles and a glass or two of Italian red with dinner I've moved on to some of Beer52's recent offerings. Currently sipping the rather awesome Double Gentle Ba$tard from Horizon Brewery.

6 months ago I bet against Corona and engineered an elaborate 2021 summer holiday that would allow me to take in the Russian River Brewing Co. and try some Pliny The Elder at source. Starting to think it's not going to happen and this is the best DIPA I'll get to drink for a good while.

yFt0TrP.jpg
Your having no luck if it's not a fly it's a chip 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back