What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pint of my Best Bitter. It’s 11 weeks conditioned now and actually still nice.

1246E6B5-C6B1-4BA8-AFE2-7894D108EBD6.jpeg

Wife had decided that as it’s -2C we should have the fire on.

Next first try of my version of @Hazelwood Brewery summer breeze.
Very young but very promising. Back to basics after chasing the hazy IPA dream.
This has a nice malt backbone with slight sweetness and a good level of bitterness. Citra and galaxy hops speak for themselves 👍
View attachment 41420

“Very young”. If this were a baby it would still be attached to mum 😂

The best thing I can say about the sticky toffee pudding beer is that it isn't impaired by being served way too cold!
Thankfully I brought this in at the same time and it's now at a temperature that allows the flavours to show through!
_20210212_211350.JPG

What am I drinking tonight? Some pretty horrendous stuff. I shall refrain from naming the brewery, for now, but it was vile. Utterly disgusting! I bought one last week and chucked it down the drain. Went back to the same offy and mentioned it. Was told loads of them had been sold with no complaints. Was given another one to try. I almost threw up. This can't be good for the retailer. I will be contacting them tomorrow to advise them to remove them from the shelf. 🤮

@dave_77
How was the Tupelo? Saw it in an email from thornbridge recently, not had chance to sample it though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back