What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigged the emergency 30:70 up after losing the kegerator tank to the ether. A belated St Pats day dry stout whilst I wait on my ribs (see foodie forum).
IMG-20210319-WA0014.jpeg

3DF1A0BC-B4F2-4F44-B9E2-5D4F3FED9309.jpeg
LHG Up Late Imperial Stout with Hazelnut and Vanilla 10%

‘Pastry’ stouts are something I find that often seem to go horribly wrong so I tend to stick to the same handful of breweries for them and Left Handed Giant doesn’t disappoint its a really nice balanced beer sweet with hints of vanilla without being sickly.

Maybe it’s the Thames Valley English man in me but that Bitter looks about perfect, any more head on it and I would be demanding a top up.
It’s only my 3rd ever brew and 1st in my new PB,,should have seen the 1st pint I drew ,,, it was like a scene outa Ghostbusters!

It’s only my 3rd ever brew and 1st in my new PB,,should have seen the 1st pint I drew ,,, it was like a scene outa Ghostbusters!
Priming and head retention on beers is still something I find hard to get right, (as you can see from my avatar or my Biere de Garde tonight) I‘ve long since come to the conclusion that taste should always come first appearance second. But seriously if you ever order a pint of bitter in a decent pub in Oxfordshire it will look just like yours.

Priming and head retention on beers is still something I find hard to get right, (as you can see from my avatar or my Biere de Garde tonight) I‘ve long since come to the conclusion that taste should always come first appearance second. But seriously if you ever order a pint of bitter in a decent pub in Oxfordshire it will look just like yours.
Thanks for compliment 👍🏽.. only started brewing 10 weeks ago but have truly got the bug ! . All my brews so far have been under carbonated, I think iv probs read too much about bottle bombs and they’ve put the frightness on me 🤷‍♂️..but totally agree taste comes first 👌🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back