What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6462.jpeg

Golden Champion is for me Badgers 2nd best beer after the now no longer brewed Golden Glory but is still one of my favourites
Right?!

Why is there not a religion based on this beer? Why on earth did I only get one?

There really should be a church of the holy badger, every Sunday people should congregate and get tipsy on the communion ale'...it would solve 96.8% of the world's issues.

I’ve been drinking St Austell Mena Dhu stout which is fantastic. I intend to make some as St Austell publishes the ingredients, malts and hops. I have all of them except Smoked Malt, of which I will smoke some pale malt or buy it.View attachment 103596

Let us know how you get on, I'd also like to have a go at this one, great stout 👍

IMG_2934.jpeg
Just kegged my Māori Mingle (CML All grain kit) and the sample I took is very drinkable already so much so that rather than putting the couple of litres left over into bottles I’ve put it in a 2L keg and force carbonated it so I can drink it tonight.

Last edited:
IMG_2937.jpeg

CML Māori Mingle (6%)

This is the 2L or so left at the bottom of the fermentor moved into a 2L keg and force carbonated (the rest is in an 19L keg and primed with sugar)and it’s very drinkable. I fermented using Hornindial (a Kveik yeast) and it makes for a very pleasant beer.

Latest posts

Back