Supermarket Juice Wine How To guide and Recipes.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive used pineapple juice before and wouldnt again. It was far too over powering. I think you'll be better off with the apple juice.
If the Richies isnt equal to 1 litre of juice then I'd add another litre of a juice to the mix.

I just made a boo boo lol
I picked up a litre of apple juice from the frindge instead off pineapple
So it's 1L of Apple juice
1 250ml bottle of Richie's concentrate wgj
652g suger + the over bits yeast etc
SG 1105
Wonder what it will be like

I'm just trying this one I saw posted from wino2012 post.

1 ltr WGJ
1ltr Pineapple - not from concentrate
1 ltr apple juice
700g sugar
pectolase
cup of strong tea
juice of 1 lemon
nutrient
GV9 Champagne Yeast
Juice (no pips) of 3 passion fruits

Only thing I'm not using is the champagne yeast.

I don't normally use juice with purée in it as you end up with much more sediment than when you use juices without it but i couldn't resist the ingredients, has anyone else used this juice?

Morrisons red grape and berries juice.

We squeeze 158 juicy red grapes,
3/4 of an apple,
7 1/2 strawberries,
3 raspberries,
30 blackcurrants
Then cram it all into this bottle. No added water, no preservatives - just natural, great tasting juice.

A 250ml glass of 100% juice counts as 1 of your 5 a day fruit and vegetables.
100% pure pressed fruit. 1/5 a day. Not from concentrate. Contains naturally occurring sugars. Suitable for vegetarians.
100% fruit pure squeezed, 1/5 a day, Not from concentrate, Contains natural sugars, Suitable for vegetarians

232749011_0_640x640.jpg

Well the SG 1130 one is down to 1010 and it's stopped
Still a bit sweet, so going to try champagne yeast Tuesday
The SG1120 is still going slowly

I made a wow with this chippy with 1 ltr aj and makes a lovely rose. Just put another one on yesterday using 1.5ltr lidl aj and a litre of this. Ferments nice and calm without too much sediment either, clears nicely too. Next time going to use two of these with no aj and see how it turns out.

Tucking into my first WOW - can't believe how clear it is. I let it ferment out fully and it's quite dry. It makes a perfect accompaniment to chicken (as attested to by the 2 bottles that just went with dinner...) :thumb:

I don't normally use juice with purée in it as you end up with much more sediment than when you use juices without it but i couldn't resist the ingredients, has anyone else used this juice?

Morrisons red grape and berries juice.

We squeeze 158 juicy red grapes,
3/4 of an apple,
7 1/2 strawberries,
3 raspberries,
30 blackcurrants
Then cram it all into this bottle. No added water, no preservatives - just natural, great tasting juice.

A 250ml glass of 100% juice counts as 1 of your 5 a day fruit and vegetables.
100% pure pressed fruit. 1/5 a day. Not from concentrate. Contains naturally occurring sugars. Suitable for vegetarians.
100% fruit pure squeezed, 1/5 a day, Not from concentrate, Contains natural sugars, Suitable for vegetarians

Hi chipytea
Did you just use this juice or add to it
How much did you use
:thumb:

Glad to hear it went well, what juices did you use.

2 litres of Lidl OJ (55p per litre). When I was setting up I realised I'd forgotten to buy any WGJ, so I steeped some sultanas and added the liquid. Then, forgot to add the last 250g of sugar (it was already at 1.110°) so I planned on feeding it in when the initial sugar had fermented out. After 2 weeks I was too impatient to do that so I just cleared it and kept it as a dry white.

Put 5 litres of Vimto Wine on today - yeast is already going mental! :thumb:

Splashed out for an expensive wow, £2.19 for a litre of cawstons apple n rhubarb as I've made tons of rhubarb wine in the past as its my favourite, so I thought I'd splash out and see how a wow compares.

Splashed out for an expensive wow, �£2.19 for a litre of cawstons apple n rhubarb as I've made tons of rhubarb wine in the past as its my favourite, so I thought I'd splash out and see how a wow compares.

Sounds good, did you just use that juice and how much?

I found it at Tesco.

Our deliciously cloudy juice is made by blending the best-tasting apples with the finest rhubarb

We know our apples so we only pick the best-tasting varieties we promptly press them at the pack of their ripeness to create our beautifully balanced, award-winning blends which we gently pasteurise before pouring into these special cartons, sealing in the goodness for you to enjoy fresh as the day they were pressed

Pack Size: 1Litre

Each 200ml glass contains: Calories 92 5%, Sugars** 18.4g 20%, Fat 0.1g <1%, Saturates 0g 0%, Salt 0g 0% of an adults guideline daily amount
**Naturally occurring sugar from fruit

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Latest posts

Back