Octopus energy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do threads like this go the same direction???

To answer the question. Yes I am, they didn't install the meter (smart). Good company. Happy with the benefits - free coffees etc. Had an issue with one month's bill and all corrected.
same direction? you mean other peole sharing their experiences and those owhich they know?

I also enjoy free coffees from my Costa courtesy card! I have fully declared them, and they have not been donated by a very friendly millionaire mate and I bought the underpants I'm wearing with my own money I have earned.

same direction? you mean other peole sharing their experiences and those owhich they know?

I also enjoy free coffees from my Costa courtesy card! I have fully declared them, and they have not been donated by a very friendly millionaire mate and I bought the underpants I'm wearing with my own money I have earned.
People like you that think every advancement in technology is there to brainwash the public.

Be careful those underwear you wear aren't chipped with a tracker, or that Costa app is stealing your data.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with octopus, I too resisted a smart meter for years until I had solar panels plus a battery installed. I also have an electric car. That's when I switched to Octopus and got the tarrif that lets me charge the car and my battery overnight for 7p/kwh. I can then use the energy in the battery during the day and any excess from the solar is sold back to the grid for 15p.
Result 👍
My account is in credit which has been steadily increasing over the year. It won't be as good during the winter but it's way better than the old way.

Latest posts

Back