Octopus energy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do threads like this go the same direction???

To answer the question. Yes I am, they didn't install the meter (smart). Good company. Happy with the benefits - free coffees etc. Had an issue with one month's bill and all corrected.
same direction? you mean other peole sharing their experiences and those owhich they know?

I also enjoy free coffees from my Costa courtesy card! I have fully declared them, and they have not been donated by a very friendly millionaire mate and I bought the underpants I'm wearing with my own money I have earned.

same direction? you mean other peole sharing their experiences and those owhich they know?

I also enjoy free coffees from my Costa courtesy card! I have fully declared them, and they have not been donated by a very friendly millionaire mate and I bought the underpants I'm wearing with my own money I have earned.
Idiots like you that think every advancement in technology is there to brainwash the public.

Be careful those underwear you wear aren't chipped with a tracker, or that Costa app is stealing your data.

Latest posts

Back